1. Try to use ferment cultivation or mature material cultivation and control pest source. Ferment material should be applied in fungus bed of Button mushroom. When mixing material, you could add 0.5% of salt, 3% of lime and 5%-8% of plant ash, which owns the food effect of expelling and controlling pests.
2. Empty greenhouse should be sterilized before putting in fungus sack or compost: You could prepare the mixture with 0.3% of DDVP and 0.1% of Decis, then spray the mixture and fumigate. You could also fumigate for 48 hours with 10g per cubic meter of aluminium phosphide in about 20 degrees or fumigate for 24 hours in above 25 degrees, the insecticidal efficacy can reach to 95% and 100%. (Attention: Aluminium phosphide is deadly poisonous and can be utilized to control mites, flies, mosquitoes and nematodes, but people should be careful when using it.)
3. When finding pests on the surface of ridge cultivation, you could spray 1%-2% of detergent solution, which comes about a extremely strong contact action to flies, adult mites, young and old mites.
4. To utilize the laws that pests like to move in the environment where is diaphanous, shady and cool, you could spray Miehailing and other pesticides on diaphanous plastic films and cover on ridge, repeat this method for 1-2 times per day and repeatedly spray for 3 to 4 times.
5. Install black light lamp of several lamp bulbs of 15w and put a basin of water below them and then drop in Kerosene, which holds the evident effect in trapping and killing mushroom flies, mushroom mosquitoes and Drosophila melanogaster.
6. Trap and kill with the mixture of sugar and vinegar: Prepare sugar, vinegar, white spirit, DDVP and water into the liquid in accordance with the proportion of 2 to 3 to 4 to 1 to 90, then soak gauze or cotton ball in the liquid, wring up and place on the surface of material, pests climb to the gauze or cotton ball the moment they smell the flavor of sour, sweet and then will be poisoned.
7. Mix the food that attracts pests with pesticide: Mix well with sugar, sweet, pesticide and yellow bran in accordance with the proportion of 1 to 5 to 10 to 85, scatter on the fungus bed and the surface of material. For some pests such as mushroom flies, mushroom mosquitoes and Drosophila melanogaster, you could use the mixture of plant ash and pyrethrum to evenly scatter for one layer on the surface of material, the dosage is 1g in per square meter and it will get a more evident effect when you spray repeatedly for 2 to 3 days.
8. In low season, you could adopt the method of trapping first, kill mites and other pests in ridge bed. In the sunny morning, spray one time of sweet and sour solution, cover thin film and open straw matting to raise the temperature, on that occasion, a large amount of pests will move from the depth to the surface of bed or thin film. In the afternoon, uncover thin film at the right moment and move out of the greenhouse, wash off unwanted pests, spray high-dose and low-toxicity pesticides on the surface of bed and then cover film. Pests could be continuously killed after repeating this action for 3-5 times.