Ingredients: shrimps, asparagus, Hypsizygus marmoreus, ginger slices, starch, cooking wine, salt, oil, black pepper
1. Unshell and wash the shrimps, then pickle with starch, salt, cooking wine and black pepper.
2. Blanch the asparagus, then spoon out and let sit in cold water, after that, cut into segments.
3. Wash and blanch Hypsizygus marmoreus.
4. Heat the pot, dump with moderate oil, then drop in ginger slices and fry till fragrant, then combine with shrimps and fry till they turn colors, finally let asparagus segments and Hypsizygus marmoreus join in.
5. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper powder and fry evenly. Enjoy.